Sunday, March 29, 2009

NEW CHAPTER : FORM 5

CHAPTER 2 - LOCOMOTION AND SUPPORT
2.1 - Support & Locomotion in Humans & Animals


Salam & good day to all,

Last Monday & Tuesday, I did a T & L session for 5 Kindi. We did the first subtopic covered the necessity of support & locomotion in humans & animals, the types of skeleton and human skeletal system. Please remember, the learning outcomes for this subtopic are :
  • to explain the necessity for support & locomotion in humans & animals;
  • to describe the problem that could be faced by humans & animals in support & locomotion;
  • to explain how problems in support & locomotion are overcome;
  • to name the bones that make up the axial skeleton & appendicular skeleton of the human bodies.
I want to remind my students, please don't feel hesitate to ask me anything that U still not understand well. Don't forget to do the revision after my class. Here I attached the notes for the 2.1 subtopic for your convenience and also the related video from Youtube. I hope all these will help you to study this subject.


2.1 (a) - Support & Locomotion in Humans & Animals


No comments:

WELCOME TO SCHOOL OF LIFE